Tel: 07525 237553
Nia is a partner at Capital law, with all round experience of contentious and non-contentious employment law.
Nia relocated from London to Wales after a successful career with PricewaterhouseCoopers Legal LLP, and has a particular interest in advising the retail sector, with many of her clients including large retailers, hoteliers, professional services providers and manufacturers.
Nia’s particular areas of expertise include:
- large-scale redundancy programmes and/or contractual change programmes
- employment Tribunal proceedings including full advocacy representation
- complex internal disciplinary and grievance issues, often involving multi-jurisdictional implications where staff work across different countries and/or regulatory issues involving external agencies
- drafting and negotiating complex contracts and policies often with nationwide or international application
- executive dismissals involving shareholder and directorship issues
- drafting, enforcing or extracting parties from post-termination restrictions
- business immigration (UK in-bound)
- delivery of training at every level on all aspects of employment law.
Nia is a bilingual Welsh speaker, and also speaks French.