Pay & Reward
Cathryn joined Capital as a consultant in 2003 and has over 20 years’ experience as an HR practitioner. She is a Chartered Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development, a Member of the Chartered Management Institute, and is qualified to Level A & B in Occupational Testing (BPS).
Cathryn has worked across both private and public sectors, in HR and other roles. Her experience includes:
- involvement with mergers and acquisitions
- employee relations and communication
- policy development and implementation
- recruitment and training.
One of Cathryn’s main areas of expertise is strategic reward, developing structures that support an organisation’s objectives in a way that is affordable, legally compliant, and clear. In relation to strategic reward, Cathryn advises on:
- salary and benefits benchmarking at all organisational levels
- design of pay structures
- design and implementation of job evaluation schemes
- undertaking equal pay audits.
Cathryn provides a range of other HR advice to clients, delivering support with professionalism, attention to detail and an analytical approach.